Secret Santa 2006

Trudy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WhenIGiveIn

Ok so I have never done this before and just wanted to make sure I was correct in my thinking. You sign up once for one pet and you get matched up with another grey to send a gift to. You sign up 3 pets you get matched up 3 times and send out 3 packages correct?????

Ok so I have never done this before and just wanted to make sure I was correct in my thinking. You sign up once for one pet and you get matched up with another grey to send a gift to. You sign up 3 pets you get matched up 3 times and send out 3 packages correct?????

You can sign up once for one pet or once for 10 pets as long as your pets are happy to share :)

As an example, I have 12 dogs (don't laugh or scream :colgate) but there's no way I'm signing up 12 times ( :lol ) so I've signed up twice - one package is for half my gang and the other package is for the other half :)

The price you spend on filling the package remains the same, regardless of how many are sharing it at the other end.

Does that make sense? :unsure

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Now get shopping! :xmas:reindeer:snowman:snow:Peace:xmas

and have I mentioned that I happen to have 25 pounds of chocolate greyhounds for human consumption sitting on my counter from Dewey that can be purchased ;):xmas:chocolate

:P Sorry Trudy - but I'm not finished the 60 lb I BOUGHT at Dewey!! (Not really... only about 8 lb, I think!! I'm 1/2 way through it :lol )

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

All fixed ;)

So are we supposed to be signing up right now or waiting until something is fixed? The title says to wait, yet people are still going "Wahoo, I just signed up" I'm so confused

You can sign up now.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest widowcali

Hi, I signed up and the comments section of both of my packages says the same thing and it is not what I put in the comments section. Actually, it is the same comment as one of the packages I had to send out for the Christmas in July secret santa this past summer. Very odd. Is there a way to correct that? They are packages 293 and 294.

I see that someone else has also noticed this. Good! It is not just me. :lol

Cali and Widow say you can send them a humane who's job is to give them lovin's, ear scritches, and belly rubs all day long. They will even share. :lol I keep saying when I win the lottery I will hire someone to come in from 8-5 to just give them lovin'.

Edited by widowcali

Signed up for three packages for three hounds so they can share all the gifts. I always think this is so much fun. I also like the card exchange.

Thanks Trudy for your hard work.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest twofinegreys

:unsure I signed mine up a little while ago and it seemed to work fine.... :dunno

Anyhoo, even if I have to enter the info again, we're verrry excited to participate again! :reindeer:Peace Especially since there was a wicked early arrival of winter here last week... <_<:D:snow

:pepper

Thanks Jeff... I am waiting till the bug is corrected. ;)

I am being told that the sign up for the August gift exchange is closed.

:lol Same here. I'll try to be patient :blush:P

Me, three.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest greyhound_bug
Please try this again and let me know if the problem still exists or not.

I just signed my guys up and everything worked greyt!

Thanks Jeff and Trudy :)

Guest greytmonty

OK I am such a newbie. I signed up for the Secret Santa because it sounds so fun. I would appreciate any ideas from past participants about cool gifties.

thank you, Karen

Ok we signed up and just waiting on a confirmation

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg