Secret Santa 2006

Trudy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytbookert
uh...oh...I just signed up....is everything ok now..?

I'm glad I'm not the only one :blush From what I understand, we will have to register again. Jeff will let us know when...

Note to self... remember to read the whole thread. I feel so silly...

Status, trying to see if it can be fixed with the database intact before I delete it.

Basically I can work around the bug by deleting the existing event, but that will not fix the bug for next time. I need the existing data to see the bug, so I’m keeping it for now.

We need to see if it is just a display issue (pulling the wrong info from the database) or if it is an input issue, (not storing the correct NEW data) Stay tuned, I’ll post more when I have a good answer.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Status, trying to see if it can be fixed with the database intact before I delete it.

Basically I can work around the bug by deleting the existing event, but that will not fix the bug for next time. I need the existing data to see the bug, so I'm keeping it for now.

We need to see if it is just a display issue (pulling the wrong info from the database) or if it is an input issue, (not storing the correct NEW data) Stay tuned, I'll post more when I have a good answer.

...and it's all Kari's fault. ;):lol

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest blastsmom

Jeff & Trudy.....since your posts are about 8 minutes apart :blink: hmmmmmmmmm.....who should we listen to?? :hehe

I am gonna say Jeff, only due to the fact that men only know 2 things, technology and cheese, and women know all the rest! :rolleyes:

just kidding Jeff.......36_3_161.gif

Make that 3 grinches.

441.jpg

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

Basically I can work around the bug by deleting the existing event, but that will not fix the bug for next time. I need the existing data to see the bug, so I'm keeping it for now.

We need to see if it is just a display issue (pulling the wrong info from the database) or if it is an input issue, (not storing the correct NEW data) Stay tuned, I'll post more when I have a good answer.

I'm sorry!

:weep :weep

I love Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year (well besides Dewey)

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

I'm sorry!

:weep:weep

I love Christmas. It's my favorite time of the year (well besides Dewey)

:):bighug:)