Secret Santa 2006

Trudy

Go to the Events tab just below the banner and have at it!

:read:rules

1. If you sign up, you MUST send out your packages - ON TIME (if you can't for some reason you MUST let me know and let your person know as well)
  2. Sign up any number of times you wish - each ticket you submit will receive a gift (so you can enter one grey or 10 in one ticket)
  3. Package limit is $20 PLUS shipping (yes, you can spend more if you wish, but you are not obligated to)
  4. If you are shipping overseas, get your package sent early or send something from the destination country
  5. Packages MUST arrive by December 20, 2006. I suggest you have packages mailed by December 12 if you are shipping within the same country
  6. If you need to back out, let me know ASAP so I can make changes
  7. Packages can be for the greyhounds/pets or the humans
  8. You can sign up for non greys - if you are entering a non-greyhound, please indicate that in the comments
  9. Unfortunately, we are not able to match/not match based on the type of pet being entered, so it is possible you could be matched up to a non greyhound. If this is a very serious problem for you, let me know, but I won't be able to do much as I'm not going to go into the system and unmatch and rematch people by hand - leaves it far too possible for me to screw it up and somebody not get a gift
  10. PLEASE keep track of things in the events system - UPDATE it as you go
  11. I strongly suggest delivery conf and insurance if using the USPS - packages have known to be lost or missing
  12. Signups are open until Nov 30 - but can (and likely will) be closed early if the sign ups slow down greatly
  13. This list of rules can be added to... so please check back often :)
If you have questions, please post them here so I can answer them here and others can see the answers.

Now get shopping! :xmas:reindeer:snowman:snow:Peace:xmas

and have I mentioned that I happen to have 25 pounds of chocolate greyhounds for human consumption sitting on my counter from Dewey that can be purchased ;):xmas:chocolate

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passion is signed up

When I tried to sign up again, I just get a blank screen. I am going to try again.

Still a blank screen

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Aaahhhh, the joy of the events system! ;):lol J&T worked so hard to get it up and running and Kari breaks it. ;):rofl :rofl :rofl

We'll sign up later.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

We're in!!!! WooHoo!!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Kari - don't break it already!

Bev will shoot you if you break it before she gets to it :lol

:rofl

I'm heading in..... :couchjump

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Gizzy, Specky and Riley are ready to start shopping! :yay

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Yippee!!!! I was waiting for this time of year to come! :confetti:yay

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

--- Margaret Mead

user posted image

Guest DoofBert

Hey gang, the Pocono BLack Pack is in...we also signed up our Crazy Cats....Jimmy and Goldie......the Crazy Cats are easy going felines who have tested many greyhounds!

We signed up but under my comments for the new package it had the comments from the other person from the august exchange.... :huh

Mine are also doing that. I am assuming that once we are 'matched' the comments will change to relfect the current exchange.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest DoofBert

Trudy and Jeff, Thx for all the hard work. I can hardly wait till Christmas.

When I log in to 'MY PACKAGES' I see the old info from August Secret Santa. Any way this could be hidden???

Jayne

Guest debf618

The Gang from Altmar have all signed up: Amber, Owen W., Evie, Tigger and their brother Manny - a black lab mix wannabe GH!

We are all getting excited about Christmas!! Mom and Dad put up 16 Christmas trees each with their own themes. Mom was just saying Saturday that in a couple of weeks we will be starting to decorate because it takes so long to get everything up and Mom likes everything in order so she can light everything the day after Thanksgiving.

:P:P:P We are just jumping with excitement here and hope that Santa knows we have all been very good this year!!

Love always,

Amber, Owen W., Evie, Tigger and Manny