Catmandoo Legend

Guest catsmom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry! DH has always asked about him after we met you two several years ago.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Bec, just wanted you to know that I've been thinking of you today.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Becky I am so sorry. :( My heart aches for you...my prayers and sympathy. I did get to meet Cat...and he was one very handsome and special boy. Run free Handsome Angel...I know that Angel Sophia was there to meet you when you arrived at the Bridge. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

ohhhh goodness... :(:cry1

i'm so sorry. i'm sitting here crying...cat was such a special special man. i was so happy to get to know him during the "GT's Oldest Hound" contest. i love that we were able to celebrate his long happy life in that way.

you always have done right by cat, even now as it breaks your heart to do so. you love him so much, and that love will live on forever.

:beatheart

Oh no, just stunned to read this. You two had that beautiful bond together that will never ever break. Just know he is running with the angels, soaring high above you and free as his gentle spirit always was. Godspeed. :f_red:f_red