Catmandoo Legend

Guest catsmom

f_yellow:brokenheart:gh_run:gh_lay:gh_run:brokenheartf_yellow

:heart:paw:heart:paw:heart:paw:heart:paw:heart:paw:paw:heart:paw:heart :heart :paw:heart:paw:heart

I am so sorry for you loss, its a very brave gesture what you did. I know your heart is breaking...

Hilda :standard

Edited by Snowy8

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Sitting here with tears running down my face, knowing your pain and how personal it is, and also knowing that you gave Cat the greytest gift of love anyone can, a loving home, and letting him go when it is time. Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry, Becky!!! :cry1:cry1:cry1:cry1

run fast and free, sweet Cat :cry1:f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry for your loss of dear Cat. We all know how much he meant to you and all the love you showered him with throughout his life. :f_red

My heart goes out to you.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I am so sorry for you loss! You had to go through what I would consider the HARDEST thing in my life. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Cat will send you a sign...keep an eye out for it. :angelwings The tears will slow a bit after some time (I think you run out :)) and someday you will smile more than cry. I may take a long time...but it will happen.

The Girls

Guest jeannejj

I am very sorry for your loss of Cat. It's always hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. May your memories bring you peace.

Run free, sweet Cat.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow