Catmandoo Legend

Guest catsmom

Guest catsmom

Today I let Cat cross the bridge. His body would no longer work the way he wanted. I held his sweet head in my lap as my baby left this world. I can't believe he's gone -- I don't know how I'll go on without him, he was my world.

I miss you already sweetheart.

Bec

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darlene

I'm so sorry for your loss, but you gave your baby the greatest gift of love... you stopped the pain--- he knows he's loved! Run free Cat until you're with your mom again. :f_red:f_red:gh_run

Oh no.........I'm so so sorry :( . Cat knew you loved him. Run free Cat. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so sorry. No matter how long a life they have, it's never long enough. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry. Take comfort in knowing your sweet boy is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. No matter how long they stay, they never stay long enough.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:weep :weep :weep You warned me ahead of time, but I think some part of me was hoping for some sort of last minute miracle, as it too this post to make it real to me. Good thing I'm home alone so I don't get that "Are you crying at your computer over a dog you've never met again!?" look. Cat was the first greyhound I ever knew of a "real" person owning (as opposed to an internet person, obviously) and because of that AND because of you, he'll always be special to me. I had hoped to get to meet him in real life one day, but while that never happened, thank you for sharing him with me via e-mails and such through the last few years. I'm so sorry Bec :grouphug :grouphug Edited by Wendie

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

:( Oh, Bec, I was hoping to see you both at the Gala so I could kiss his sweet nose! I know the past several weeks have been rough for both of you. It's a hard decision to make. Know that he is running free with all of our angels waiting at the bridge.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Guest lotsahounds

Oh Becky I'm so very sorry to hear of Cat's passing. He was one in a million and will be missed by all who knew and loved him. :f_red Run free Cat.

My heart aches for you. :brokenheart I'm so sorry it was Cat's time to go. We never have enough time with our beloved hounds, no matter how long they're with us. :( May you feel his loving spirit with you always, and know that his body is healed again and he's running like the wind at the Bridge. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Becky I am so very sorry to read this. Just remember one day you two will be reunited. We are all so blessed to have greyhounds in our lives and it's never easy letting them go. Know that Cat will be watching over you.

Hugs to you and remember to look to the night sky and when you see a brigh star know that it's Cats star shinning down on you.

Praying for all the missing greys!

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest argolola

I am so sorry. I'm sitting here weeping as I read your post. He will always be loved.

Please take comfort in knowing that you gave him a wonderful life and he was happy. One day you will be together again.

"Goodnight Sweet Prince. And flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest" - William Shakespeare

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Becky, my heart hurts for you! :cry1 I know how special Cat was to you, and always enjoyed seeing pictures and hearing about him. May God hold your aching heart in his hands :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I'm sorry. So hard to say goodbye to a friend like Cat.

Godspeed, beloved boy. Run with the wind now.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.