Meg

robinw

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Robin :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry, Miss Robin. We are we thinking of you and Ken.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry for both of ya'll. Bless her heart, she tried to keep going but her time was up...her job here on earth was over with & it was time for her to move on. She's running & playing, sleeping on fluffy clouds & remember Burpdoggie treats are up there hanging from trees & glistening in the sunshine. Rainbows & butterflies are keeping her busy. She was especially blessed because she had 2 people who loved her very much, even apart. Its difficult right now, but in days to come your tears will be followed by smiles & giggles when you think of all the funny memories you have of her. She will send you a rainbow or some butterflies to let you know she is okay & she's energetic again & in no more pain!

:f_red:beatheart:heart:paw:gh_run2:paw:heart:beatheart:f_red

My deepest condolences to you and Ken. Meg will always be in your heart. She is in a good place.....I betcha she's out running with my grey, Witness in the bright green grass! :f_white:gh_bow:f_white

She's probably giving Pegasus Bool Brogan Boner Racer Picadilly & Sadie-Grey a good run for their money too. She's probably stopped a few times to let them catch up.

Edited by Snowy8

I am sorry for your loss...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Meg was our dog when I was married. She was adopted as a crazy adult. Ken kept her after the divorce, as they were especially attached. I visited her often, with the last time being around a month ago.

She was euthanized yesterday morning. Her 16 year old body just gave out. I miss her already. Please keep Ken in your thoughts, as this is especially hard on him.

meg1nd8.jpg

Oh Robin, I'm so sorry to hear this.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross