Wyco Neosho

Chicocat

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest DoneRacin

:candle:hope Wyco Neosho, find Mattie and run with her, pain free. She is the one that looks exactly like you, Handsome Boy.

Run with her and then sleep comfortably on that big couch with her, something you didn't get the chance to do while you were here on earth, but she (and the others) will show you how peaceful it is.

:candle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baloos_Mom

Poor baby! I am so glad that he was brought to where he could be loved! KUDOS to those who helped him and made sure his last days were filled with love.

Run free sweetie! :gh_run

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to read that Wyco Neosho made a full recovery. I am so sad that he did not make it. I'm glad to know that he was loved and well cared for through out his awful ordeal.

Godspeed Neosho, you will be sadly missed.

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Love,

Carla

I didn't say anything before because of what happened, but I won the raffle of a beautiful original framed drawing of Wyco Osage by Sherry Cramer to raise funds for Wyco Neosho's vet bill for GPA - Springfield, MO.

Osage is Neosho's sister. It was bittersweet winning the drawing, but I will display it proudly in my home in Neosho's honor. It is a beautiful picture.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winterwish

Sending my deepest condolences to all of you who were in his life to help and love him. :grouphug He looks like a love. :(

Run and play free sweet Neosho ~ :angel:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle