Bauer

BauersMom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Bauer will always be with in spirit. He is smiling down upon you now thanking you for the time you had together. You will have many wonderful memories of Bauer to help you through the sad days ahead. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Bauer.

:f_red:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

I am so sorry for your loss of Bauer! He was a very handsome boy :(:f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest LindsaySF
I got the call today that his ashes are ready.

I'm not sure I'm ready for the finality of it all.

:(

When my shepherd mix had to be put down last year, that was the hardest part for me (besides leaving her body once she was gone). It is just so final. But in a way, you need that finality. It will give you closure.

I'm sorry about Bauer. :(

~Lindsay~