Bauer

BauersMom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DoneRacin

That has to be hard and I am sure no words can ease your pain. I am so sorry. Please have comfort in knowing that he knew you loved him.

In the picture he looks like he is carrying on a conversation with you! What a handsome boy!

:f_red

Edited by DoneRacin

Oh, I'm so sorry. Bauer is gorgeous. He looks a lot like my Nick, who I lost in July. He was at the emergency vets, and we didn't get to be with him either. I know how heartbreaking that is. But I truly think that if the bond of love is strong, they know that we are with them.

With sympathy,

Nancy

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry for your loss. Run free and race the wind sweetheart...and send your family beautiful rainbows. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Run free sweet Bauer. I am so sorry for your loss. Bauer knew he was loved and I know wants you to find strength and peace. He loves you too and doesn't want you to blame yourself for not being there. I know it's hard. Bauer was beautiful.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am so very sorry... :(

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest TracyandLance

I'm so sorry for your loss Emma. I was heartbroken when Randee told me what happened. Bauer was a gorgeous and wonderful dog. I'm really glad Lance and I had the chance to meet him once. Thoughts are with you. f_yellow

Guest LadyChester

I have tears rolling down my cheeks as I write this. I know that Bauer could not have asked for a more wonderful family than you and Shawn. He knew how much he was loved - you can even see that in his eyes in the photo you posted. That's one happy, well-loved hound! I am so sorry he is gone but because of him you became involved in the wonderful world of greyhound adoption and have helped so many hounds. I know you'll continue to make Bauer very proud as he waits at the bridge.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Shawn and Berkeley at this difficult time.

Kim

Edited by LadyChester

All our sympathy....Bauer was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16