Kona - Our Heart Dog

ShantisMom

My dearest Kona....

It is through a flood gate of tears I type this. You were absolutely the best dog ever! You came into our lives 14 1/2 years ago when we rescued you from your abandonment at a Carls Jr. Life has never been the same sense. You were a best friend, travel companion, and the best confidant one could ever ask for. We will cherish those years forever.

I am sorry you were in so much pain your last days, we tried to help but in the end we could not make you comfortable. As much as we wanted you to stay with us forever, it was not fair to you. So as much as we hurt now, we know you are running free!

Enjoy all there is in your new life. We will look forward to meeting up with you again someday...Hunter even told me we will see you again in Heaven. Until then, know we love you more than words can say.

Goodbye sweet Kona till we meet again!

Jenny, Scott, Hunter and Trevor

The Girls

I'm sorry.

Run and play among the stars, pretty one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Thank you all!

give my Ramsey a big high five when you meet..... I said a prayer asking him to watch for you and show you around.......

This is strangly one of my big concerns...who is up there she knows to help her adjust. Find Ramsey Kona! I hate the thought of her making that journey by herself. Thank you, Thank you!

The Girls

Guest DoneRacin

I am so sorry. Please find comfort in time and in the memories. I was told they all know and love each other there, so don't you worry.

Mattie Girl, Give Kona one of your big, sloppy kisses.

:f_red

Thank you all!

give my Ramsey a big high five when you meet..... I said a prayer asking him to watch for you and show you around.......

This is strangly one of my big concerns...who is up there she knows to help her adjust. Find Ramsey Kona! I hate the thought of her making that journey by herself. Thank you, Thank you!

Trust me...Kona is in the best of paws and company...Our Angels have her safely tucked under their wings and are showing her around the Bridge. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.