Lily 'awesome Girl'

Guest DoofBert

Guest DoofBert

We have sent another greyhound angel to the heavens from the Pocono's. A friend who is not on GT lost his Lily.

Miss Lily aka 'Awesome Girl' is now an angel. She would have been 16 in December.

Lily was a brindle baby...petite (only about 20 inches to the shoulder) and very much a love. She shared her home with the two big dogs, Rocky and Mud Pie. Lily had raced at Shoreline and had been retired for over 10 years. She is dearly missed by her 'Dad', Max.

If you happen to see an extra star in the heavens tonight, think of Miss Lily, one of the Grand Dame's of the Pocono's.

Godspeed sweet girl....run fast and in good form! Chase those bunnies!

Edited by DoofBert

I am sorry... :(

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

I know there are a lot of cherished memories of this girl. Run free sweet Lily. The sky will be brighter tonight.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Wow!! Nearly 16!! That tiny girl gave and recieved a lot of loving time with her family! She'll have a lot of stories and memories to share with the bunch at the Bridge. Hugs to her family, now.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss...I know Lily is over the bridge & running & playing & napping on big fluffy clouds!

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

Edited by Snowy8

Godspeed sweet Angel Lily. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

How wonderful that she had 16 beautiful years here on earth. Godspeed sweet Lily and our condolences to you dad who has to be missing you something awful. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Rest well, sweetie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.