In Remembrance... September 11, 2001

Guest LuvXRacers

I received this in an e-mail and wanted to share.

One of the more outstanding online tributes to September 11th.

To those who have seen it before, watch it again in rememberance...

:standard God Bless to all...

http://www.cantcryhardenough.com/

Thank you for posting...I've watched it many times...We will never forget!

I wanted to share this e-mail...

September 11, 2006, will soon be approaching. On this day, please wear red, white and blue to work or school to show your support for those who lost their lives on 9~11~01 and to honor the heroes who worked to save them and the families left behind. At noon your time on September 11, 2006, no matter where you are or what you are doing, stop, put your hand on your heart, and say the Pledge of Allegiance out loud or to yourself and say a prayer for our nation.

In addition, for those of us who drive to work, please drive with your headlights on to also give honor and remembrance to those who perished on September 11th.

If all of us do this together in every time zone round the world, we will have a powerful chain of thoughts surrounding us.

By September 11, 2006, hopefully, enough people will have read this and will join together in unity...the way we were on 9-11-2001 and for many days, weeks and even months after that. The U.S.A. IS going to stand...United and Together in Freedom!

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :standard