Seven Years Since Han Was Sent To The Bridge

Guest MagicsMom

Guest MagicsMom

I'm a little late but 7 years ago last Friday (9/1), I had to put my heart kitty, Han, to sleep. He was 18 years old. He had tumors in his mouth and couldn't eat. I had taken him to the vet for his routine check up two days earlier. The vet told me that he would lose continence and everything. Two days later, Han couldn't even hold his own weight. I knew it was time.

He was my sweetheart. He was very lovable and would ask to be held. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me. He rarely laid in my lap. He had to lay on my chest. He cuddled up next to me in bid no matter how warm it was. Until I moved, I swear my home was haunted by Han. One time, I was laying on my side in bed and felt my cat lay down at the bend of my knees. I reached down to pet him thinking it was Chewie but nothing was there. There were also times when I felt something jump up on the bed but Chewie wasn't there. One night, I swear I saw Han out of the corner of my eye.

I still miss my baby so much; although I'm not sure how he and Magic would get along.

Guest DoneRacin

I am so sorry. :f_white

We love them forever.

Have you read "A Living Love" (also in the remembrance section)? I thought about it when I read about your sweet Han.

Take Care,

Guest argolola

There is something about those heart kitties, isn't there. May God bless you as you reminisce about your angel. I bet Han and my Zombie are the best of friends at the bridge. She was 17 1/2.

I am so sorry. :f_white

We love them forever.

Have you read "A Living Love" (also in the remembrance section)? I thought about it when I read about your sweet Han.

Take Care,

f_yellow:f_white:heart:f_whitef_yellow

Please let me extend my heartfelt condolences & tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I know your heart is still breaking even now...Its so funny how they touch our lives forever.

That post A Living Love is so sweet.

God bless you....Hilda