Mia Run Free (non Grey)

jamngrey

My mother help Mia to the bridge today. My brother found Mia wandering the steets with her pal Toby and took them both in. She was a timid girl but 4 years later and tons of patience she came out of her shell. She and Toby have been living with my Mother for the last year. 6 months ago she began to have trouble walking her hips were not working well...then she became the licker from he!! and had to have a cone on almost 24/7 unless you were watching her.

The past 2 days she had been going down hill. So now she is pain free and will Never have to wear the dreaded cone.

Mia amore I will miss you....but am happy you are pain free now. :f_white:angelwings

Edited by jamngrey

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. :grouphug Mia was lucky to find your family and become a cherished family member during her later years. Run like the wind, sweet girlie... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm sorry. It's monstrously hard to lose a friend.

Sweetheart, if there are cones over the Bridge, they're all made of beef jerky and you can eat them right up. Rest well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:f_pink I am so sorry.. :( Godspeed sweet Mia. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.