I Am Greyhoundless

JackiE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

So sorry to hear about Ebbie. You are in my thoughts.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Guest Winterwish

Oh my gosh,I'm so,so sorry. :(:grouphug:grouphug:candle

Ebbie is truly with you forever,and nothing--not time,or where we are can ever change that. Your lives and love are entwined forever. Run and play free Ebbie angel ~ :angel:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh Jackie I am so sorry :grouphug

Eb and Checkie are together again now, I know that is of little comfort right now for you.

You are the warped girl who always makes me laugh and always gets my jokes and I hate to think of you being so sad :( You will see those goofy boys again someday, I truly believe that

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I am so sorry Jackie. Godspeed sweet baby girl.... :grouphug:f_pink

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TheStylishHound

Godspeed sweet girl. You should be comforted to at least know she's with others who have gone to the bridge and was greated by Checkers. Time will take some of the pain away and replace it with all the wonderful memories. Hugs.

DH called me @ work today, Ebbie crossed the bridge suddenly this morning. A year ago Checkers crossed over. What am I going to do? I never got to say goodbye. I'm devastated she was /is my heart dog.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I know you might think another greyhound (or any breed) could not ease your pain right now..that is what I thought also. But not only does it give you something else to focus on other than the grief for your beloved grey that has crossed over, it really does help ease the pain.

I firmly believe that it helps to have the number 3....3 is a good number for me. That way, when the inevitable comes, YOU are not left without that companionship, THEY are not left without that companionship, and you have each other to lean on.

Take Care,

Donna

Donna, I have to agree with you. When we lost our Hawk to osteo, I felt so heartbroken, but we got Beecher after 3 weeks and he did help us to heal our broken heart. Hawk was our only greyhound but after that experience we knew we would always have more than one. We now have 4 because I never want to be without a house full of hounds.

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

First please let me extend my heartfelt condolences...as someone going through the grieving & mourning period right this moment, I do agree with Donna. I am blessed to be circled by 8 who were also left behind & they have helped me grieve for Pegasus.

When I lost Sadie-Grey 7 yrs ago, I immediately adopted Snowy. Sadie did not come from an adoption group, so I was not involved in the working at the kennels, knowing other greyhound owners, meet & greets...with Snowy, I met a whole new group of supporters who understood my pain of losing Sadie-Grey.

Snowy helped me to focus on other things in my life & although I did not forget about Sadie-Grey & still had my days & moments, Snowy would comfort me when those moments happened.

Someone once said that you're not replacing the one you lost, but you're giving the one you've brought home a new life. The one who moved on left the door open for the next one to come take care of you.

God bless you during this time.

Hilda

Edited by Snowy8

DH called me @ work today, Ebbie crossed the bridge suddenly this morning. A year ago Checkers crossed over. What am I going to do? I never got to say goodbye. I'm devastated she was /is my heart dog.

My heart goes out to you and I know exactly how you feel. My heartdog Sonya left suddenly last Thursday and I never got to say goodbye. I know there is absolutely NOTHING that can make the pain go away. The only thing saving me is I am going to the track this Saturday to rescue another in honor of our Sonya. Please know that everyone here sends you big hugs and condolences. I am so very sorry for your loss.