JackiE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no.

{{{{{{{{{{JackiE}}}}}}}}}}

Run with the wind, Ebbie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest DoneRacin

I am so sorry for your loss.

I know you might think another greyhound (or any breed) could not ease your pain right now..that is what I thought also. But not only does it give you something else to focus on other than the grief for your beloved grey that has crossed over, it really does help ease the pain.

I firmly believe that it helps to have the number 3....3 is a good number for me. That way, when the inevitable comes, YOU are not left without that companionship, THEY are not left without that companionship, and you have each other to lean on.

Take Care,

Donna

I'm so very sorry. Ebbie loved you, hopefully you can take peace from that knowledge.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry. My sympathies to you and your family.

Godspeed Ebbie!

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest TBSFlame
DH called me @ work today, Ebbie crossed the bridge suddenly this morning. A year ago Checkers crossed over. What am I going to do? I never got to say goodbye. I'm devastated she was /is my heart dog.

I know you might think another greyhound (or any breed) could not ease your pain right now..that is what I thought also. But not only does it give you something else to focus on other than the grief for your beloved grey that has crossed over, it really does help ease the pain.

I firmly believe that it helps to have the number 3....3 is a good number for me. That way, when the inevitable comes, YOU are not left without that companionship, THEY are not left without that companionship, and you have each other to lean on.

Take Care,

Donna

Donna, I have to agree with you. When we lost our Hawk to osteo, I felt so heartbroken, but we got Beecher after 3 weeks and he did help us to heal our broken heart. Hawk was our only greyhound but after that experience we knew we would always have more than one. We now have 4 because I never want to be without a house full of hounds.