Downtime Once Again.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff for being so awesome!!!

I am one of the lucky ones who is experiencing absolutely no problems or issues at home - at first I thought people were exagherating. Then I tried to log on at work on my lunch break and holy man, did I see the difficulty some people are having with slowness, blurring, etc. Ouch!

Keep up the great work and thanks for providing a temporary "home" for us!!!

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took some time today to update a few things on the server. Things that needed to be done locally. The server is now boxed and ready for shipment tomorrow. It 'should' arrive at the datacenter by Saturday for installation. I'm sure there will be a few bugs to work out, but I am hoping it will go live early next week.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest coastersbysteve

Jeff, thank you for all your good work.

Any possibility that you can remind those of us who have changed some settings to change our board settings back to normal? I am looking forward to seeing pics again...

-Steve & Jazz...

I have to say that I don't spend as much time over here as I used to because its slower than a snails butt and if you click on a thread, you can't just scroll down that thread, you have to make sure you give it ample time to load or you will get stuck in this blur screen.

Gil, when you get the blur screen, just hit the red "X" up in your toolbar (next to the refresh button) and the page will show up.

Jenn

gallery_3252_2927_10878.jpg

I took some time today to update a few things on the server. Things that needed to be done locally. The server is now boxed and ready for shipment tomorrow. It 'should' arrive at the datacenter by Saturday for installation. I'm sure there will be a few bugs to work out, but I am hoping it will go live early next week.

:confetti Thank you for all of your work! :confetti

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

it was delivered yesterday, setup should begin today. Hopefully will be online and serving GT by this coming week.

Jeff & crew, ya'll are the best!

working on it. It breathes life !!

There are currently 2 peeps surfing on it, and I am not one of them :lol

My DNS has not resolved to it yet.

If I can get on in the morning, and things seem to be working OK, I'll backup this database and begin to move things over. Expect downtime for both servers while things get moved around.

large.greyhound_signature.gif