Her Therapy Dog Paper Work Just Came In

Guest mygracefulpooch

Guest mygracefulpooch

We lost Grace on the 23rd and we just got her paperwork to be a therapy dog. :(

I am soooo sad. My sweet girl would have been an amazing therapist to the elderly.

Lisa, what a sad reminder of your loss. Maybe Holly would like to do the training...? A therapy dog is such a gift to people, and I imagine that Grace would jump with joy at the idea. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm very sorry, this must have been a hard Christmas for you.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest lisaluvsgreys

((((((((((((((((Big Hug))))))))))))))))

That had to be very difficult. I am so glad you have Holly in your life to help you get through this difficult time.

:grouphug I'm so sorry :(

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest TorynUs

You know in your heart how special Grace was, now the paperwork just reinforces that, and shows others how special she was. It can be a constant reminder too of what she accomplished. Try not to be sad when you look at the papers. She probably worked her therapy on you many times without you even being aware of it!

Guest Socrates
You know in your heart how special Grace was, now the paperwork just reinforces that, and shows others how special she was.  It can be a constant reminder too of what she accomplished.  Try not to be sad when you look at the papers.  She probably worked her therapy on you many times without you even being aware of it!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Better to rejoice in the past than to despair in the present.