Bypick

Guest greycious_gal

Guest greycious_gal

It is with great sadness that I post the passing of By Pick. One of the many formidable racers out of the Beckner kennels, he came to me after waiting quite some time in a group, being passed over for those 2 year old playful stunners, I guess.

He was quite the dog. . .the perfect dog, actually. Gotta love that! After a long career, he took retirement seriously. Well, this is the kind of retirement I wish I could pull him out of. Sadly, with no explanation, he was out for his morning ten minute turnout, and we found him in the yard, all ready gone.

No pain. No long, drawn out period of time waiting. He just hopped the chariot, the stinker! Wish he'd have told me he had a ticket for a ride this morning. I would have relished our walkie last night in a different way. Thankfully, I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway.

I miss him. My Monty boy. The Mont-ster. My skitterbugging, playful, big, galumphing boy. . .

Awwww, darn it, Monty!

Jen

What a shocking loss. I don't know if having an explanation makes it easier or not... But I do truly feel for you. I'm so sorry you lost your boy this morning.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

:( Oh how sad. I'm so very sorry for your loss! :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. :( Run free and fast with our Angels Sweetheart...Godspeed... :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry -- what a miserable sad shock for you and your family. Sending warmest hugs.

Run with the wind, Monty.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Monty what a beautiful boy you were and will always be in our eyes. How perfect that he was such a good boy and that he went so peacefully and so quickly. Not one minute of suffering is truelly a blessing. I had one go this way 5 years ago and I say, "Hans didn't want his momma to worry, or miss a beat so he went like the wind blowing." I was stunned and shocked and had no explanation. They think he had a heart attack or stroke at the age of 13. Later I realized instead of me having to give him that final gift he gave it to me. I had not a care in the world that day either, just like you. Run free sweet Monty. You were loved and will be missed deeply.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm so sorry. :cry1 What a horrible shock for you. And 8 is far too young. :cry1

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)