In Memory Of Shadow

Guest GTux

Shadow was almost 13 when he passed on 12/23/02. He came here to our area in 1993 when Greyhounds were unheard of in this area. He came here way before we came here and way before Greyhound Rescue was very common in Southern Maryland. Anita stopped by the other day and she was alone. I should have known something was wrong as her "shadow" was no longer in her shadow. We will all miss him dearly. Anita has a heart of gold and although she has other pets Shadow was a dear dear friend and companion to her. I promised her I would post Shadow's crossing here. He was a special guy we will all miss.

:f_white

I have seen three really special Grey's pass this month in Lucas (Our first foster), Cyrano (Kopal - Greyhound Welfare's Grey) and now Shadow. December was a tough month watching so many special ones that I knew and petted and talked to cross the bridge. :(

My deepest sympathy...Godspeed Shadow. :(:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

You're right :sad1 it has been a tough month around here. HUGS :grouphug to you and your friends and all who have lost someone :(

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Anita will always have a Shadow. Shadow will always be there.

Anita and Shadow will meet again on the other side of the Rainbow

Bridge. Memories will keep Anita's head high until they meet again.

Hug to Anita. :grouphug

Wayne and Elvis

Big hug to Anita. No matter how many furfriends you have, it's always hard to lose one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.