Losing My Beloved 14 Yr Old Boy

Guest socaldiver

I am so sorry for your loss. He was so cute. It is so hard to lose such a good friend and just as terribly hard for your grey. They grieve as well. You are in my prayers for peace and comfort through the days ahead.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm very sorry to read of your loss :weep

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Greytdads

Beautiful little Lukas had a wonderful life. And he left it knowing how much he was loved.

Stay strong knowing that he's pain free, watching over his family, and waiting for the time he can reunite with the ones he loves.

I'm so sorry! :cry1:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

So sorry for you loss but what a blessing for you to have that time with him. HE was able to tell you bye and make sure you would be ok before he left. What an amazing story to complete such and amazing little life. Hugs to you and his brother!