Bones

Guest Bones_Sox63

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow Run free, Bones. :gh_runner

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:cry1 I'm very sorry for the loss of your precious boy. :grouphug Know that his spirit is with you always. May your memories of Bones bring you comfort. :heart Godspeed, sweet boy...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Shawn, I'm so sorry :(. I just saw this today. Please find comfort in the time you shared together and in knowing that he is playing with all of the kids at the Bridge.

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Shawn,

So sorry for your loss. Bones is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together.

He will ALWAYS be with you in spirit.

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Guest ellieb

A big greyhound bow to Bones...as he gallops through forever fields! Thank God for the love of greyhounds. They are like angels on Earth. I am sorry yours had to return to Heaven already. *Big hugs*