My Good Friend's Grandmother Passed This Morning

Guest deanna

Guest deanna

She must have been in her 90's, but she was the sharpest old gal I've EVER met. She lived with my friend (her grandson) for the last year as her health has been deteriorating. We'd hang out with her often, and she was so rad. Seriously, like holding conversation with a smart, sharp, up to date, 30 year old. We'd talk sports, real estate, travel...she ALWAYS asked about Finn, Banjo and Pammy by name, and commented on their jammies :blush And she was so funny! She had the best sense of humor and wit...

She was a truly amazing woman, and will be missed by many.

She took a turn for the worse a few days ago and she passed peacefully this morning in her home, in the company of her whole family :beatheart

Night night, Nana Marjorie.

what a great life she had. She sounds like the kind of person everyone wants to know.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy to Nana's family and friends. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Gogh4It

Wow...don't you love grandmothers? I miss my grandmothers a lot...both have been in heaven a long time. Both passed away in 1973...

Please pass on our condolences to your friend...I will pray for them to have strength thru this time & forever...

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Sincere condolences to her family and friends. She sounds like a neat person who will be much missed.

Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss (and yours), Dee... :heart I lost all my grandparents, two within one month last year. It's very hard.