Pepsi, Two Years Ago Today You Left

Pepsi2004

a grieving friend behind. You were only 7, in the prime of your life. I miss you so much Pepsi - I visit your grave and cry for you and how much you mean to me. I remember you as a young pup - so full of life, so eager to please. I remember you as the dignified lady who handled the 2,500 mile trip when we moved, with such class - it was as if it was something you did every day. You loved your companion, the JRT, Sydney, who came to us as a young pup - how you loved to play tug of war and race around the yard with her - she misses you too. You blessed my life and have left such a hole in my heart - I know that you are happy and healthy now - one day we will be together again - until then, I hold you close in my thoughts and memory. :brokenheart

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

Guest Machbragal

It really never gets easier, does it? I mean, you get through the days and you never regret that they came to stay for a while -- but it's still so hard to accept that they had to leave. Your Pepsi sounds like a wonderful, wonderful friend.

It is nice to have such wonderful memories of our greys. Pepsi sounded like a wonderful friend. :)

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:grouphug May you find comfort in knowing that Pepsi is healthy forever now and waits patiently until your reunion over the Rainbow..Our babes are all together and they watch over us. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytfriend

Dear Pepsi,

You were obviously a greyt hound in order to inspire such love and devotion. Just as obvious is the fact that you adopted a greyt person who enjoyed every minute you spent together. :gh_child

A beautiful and moving tribute to a hound who will be loved forever and never forgotten. :heart