Godspeed, Ace!

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

I haven't been able to cry yet because I'm so angry and bunched up inside. The lady across the street who was taking care of Ace (who was left behind by the prior owner) told me her husband ran over him the other day. He was sleeping under the car. Ace slept under my car many times after he came over here for extra meals, and I always checked under my car before leaving. That's a moot point now :cry1

Ace, we'll miss you coming over here begging extra food, doing the frog leg/spread out hairy rug position on our porch, and your perfect '10' roaches :cry1

062106acekitty.jpg

:(:(:( You have a forever home at the Bridge now sweetie where you will be in good company and there is always plenty of food and fresh water. Chase those butterflies sweetie...Godspeed.... :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

oh, how sad and what an unnecessary death :sad1:sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest caiteag

I'm so sorry DeVon. We have neighbourhood cats that we feed and take care of too.. and I dread the day when I find one of them dead because of a car or something. I don't understand why people allow their cats to roam.

Run free, adorable Ace. Chase butterflies and mice and enjoy the eternal sunshine without cars or anything that will hurt you.