In Memory Of Breezer

Guest amysgreys

Guest amysgreys

Breezer was our first Grey, and he was amazing. He was sweet, kind, gentle, and we were in love from the moment we met. He spoiled us by being the easiest, most well adjusted hound...then we adopted Carrie, our second, and Look OUT!! :lol

He was also the first to leave us, snatched away much too young by that horrible disease we all know too much about but can't stop.

Breezer left us three years ago today. Since then, our Carrie has joined him, and just this week, our Chip went to greet him too. It's too much to bear if I think about it all at once. I have to remember all the love and joy they all brought to our lives, and all the special people I met because of them. Also, I must remember all the people who have adopted Greys because they met Breezer, Carrie and Chip at a meet and greet or out on a walk.

They each have such special personalities, and special relationships happened between us which I will always treasure and never forget. People say to me, How can you continue to do this? I say, How can I not????? I'd rather endure the pain than live life without a hound to love.

My love goes to all of them, and for Smokey and Josie the pup, I will treasure every moment I have with them.

I miss you so much, my three angels. I will love you always. :heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart

:angel:angel:angel

Guest hamiesmom2

A big warm hug to you. These beautiful gentle creatures do get under your skin but each one of them, as you say, is special and they all have so very different personalities. My boy turned 8 and every day spent with him and my little wild cat is a blessing. I will make sure to give them both a hug tonight and every night. :f_pink

Oh sweet Angels...send your family beautiful Rainbows. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GreytfullDad

Miss Amy,

Lori and I know the painand share in your losses. Each hound is a special gift and while it is heartbreaking to loose a beloved grey the love they gave to us always seems to open a spot for our next love.

You, DH, Smokey and Josie (and the pussycats too) are in our thoughts and prayers, and we hope you pain deminishes with time and only the beautiful memories will remain.

Let us know if we can do anything, God Bless.

Mike, Lori, Bill, Sheana, Monty, Tasha and Ginny (plus Runner the foster)

Guest how888

May all your good memories comfort you at this time. You are so admired for giving all of them such a good home. Just know they are only a rainbow away and I hope they send you those signs. :f_red:f_red:gh_lay

Guest amysgreys
:f_red:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:f_red

This is just beautiful Lori, thank you so much.

Amy

Miss Amy,

Lori and I know the painand share in your losses. Each hound is a special gift and while it is heartbreaking to loose a beloved grey the love they gave to us always seems to open a spot for our next love.

You, DH, Smokey and Josie (and the pussycats too) are in our thoughts and prayers, and we hope you pain deminishes with time and only the beautiful memories will remain.

Let us know if we can do anything, God Bless.

Mike, Lori, Bill, Sheana, Monty, Tasha and Ginny (plus Runner the foster)

Thanks for the words of support, it means so much.

I think the special people like you and Lori, who I met because of these hounds, are all angels too. I would not make it through this or any other loss without all of you out there.

:angel