In Memory Of Angel Sophia...

patricia

Oh Baby Girl....Today is the anniversary of your Bridge Day. :( We all miss you and love you so much. Some days when we are blue and the pain seems so raw, you send us the most beautiful Rainbow or a sign. I wish that you could have stayed longer but we talked the day you came home and we said we would make each day special and you promised that you would stay as long as you could...and we made each day special.

You know how much Mommy does not like the grey sky...and rainny days...but when it rains I always ask you to send us a beautiful Rainbow and much of the time you do and I know that you are watching and loving us from above until we meet again. :angelwings

We know what you are doing Baby Girl...you are reading and eating Diane's cookies and I know that you are President of the welcoming committee at the Bridge...You always were such a social butterfly. :):wub::wub::wub: And...speaking of butterflies...my beautiful white butterfly is back again this year and when I am outside she stays close to me...I have named her Sophia.

Please continue to talk to Flashy...he really needs to hear from you from time to time...and watch over sweet LaceyLaine...you sure picked a very special sister for us. :angelwings

We love you Girlfriend...your circle of strength and never ending love will embrace us until we meet again.

Love and kisses are being sent special delivery from all of us to you...

Mommy...Daddy...Flashy...Cody Angelo...Queenie...and LaceyLaine.

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow:f_red

:gh_runner

In order to see the Rainbow, you must first endure some Rain.

DSC01069.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

Redo.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

We love and miss you too Sophia. I will never ever forget the night you crossed over to the bridge and we looked to the stars. There you were shining over us, gracing our Heavens as you graced our Earth. You keep welcoming all those bridge angels Sophia because I know you have that charismatic spirit as you always did. Send those rainbows and know you were so loved. Until we meet again. Aunti Linda and Nike. Give Howie a big kiss for me. :kiss2

Oh Man :cry1 Angel Sophia say hi to your boyfriend for me... Did you two get married yet?? Everyone misses you two. Please watch over your whole family Sophia and send them pretty rainbows, it gives them much comfort...

I know how bad it hurts Patty :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest PhillyPups

Ah sweet Angel Sophia, I know why The Divine Ms. SugarBear left so suddenly, to be at the bridge to greet you and show you the way. I picture the two of you "holding court" and keeping an eye over your mommys. We know you are both upset when we shed tears for you cause all you ever wanted us to see was the warmth of your love, which is still with us.

Patty, tears flowing for you with warm thoughts being sent your way, knowing the pain we have, and the part journey we share with our angels. :bighug

Edited by PhillyPups

Guest argolola

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. I'm sure the pain is still raw.

God bless you all as you celebrate her wonderful life.

Guest Tenderhearts

Beautiful sweet Sophia :wub: A day doesn't go by when I think of my Bart when I don't think of you too. Although you are loved and missed, we all know you are running free of pain, whole and healthy just like my Bart :)

Patti, hugs to you and Fred :grouphug :grouphug

Guest KyGrey

Angel Sophia, you may be gone from this earth but you will never be forgotten. You are a true inspiration to greyhounds and their love and devotion. You are truly missed each and every day.

Guest ss556

Dearest Angel Sophia, Happy 2nd Anniversary at the Rainbow Bridge. You are a beautiful grey. Send lots of rainbows to your family who love you dearly.

Dear Girlfriend, you're missed, you're loved, you're remembered! Enjoy your reading and keep sending your mom and dad their rainbows.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I remember this day two years ago and I remember how much I cried for a dog I'd never met but felt that I knew so well.

Never forgotten, Sophia :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

That was beautifully put, Patti! Angel Sophia is gone but will never be forgotten! I bet her and Miss Nellie have become best bridge friends and are keeping an eye on us! ;) It's amazing how they "touch" our lives in ways we never would have imagined! :wub:

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

That 1st picture has always made me laugh! I too remember when Sophia had to go... wasn't it her 12th birthday, too?

:bighug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I too remember this day and how sad I felt for you, Lady Sophia and your family that I never met. What a special Lady you are. Watch over your mom & dad and family from above until you meet again.

I know you're probably having a lot of fun up there with my Angel Dundee - give him a big hug & kiss for me!

Guest Gogh4It

Patricia, we are all here with you...missing her too. I think I'm going to start a thread on Angel Sophia...just have everyone post their speckled pups!

I know you miss her so much & I truly believe your white butterfly is a little guardian angel following you to make sure you're okay. :gh_lay:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay

Thank you everyone for your kind words and sympathy. I know that so many here cherished little Girlfriend almost as much as we do. For those who are new and did not know her...I wish that you could have. Our Angel was in surgery on her 12th Birthday for a ruptured disc in her neck that left her paralyzed. Due to bleeding out of control they had to stop the surgery. The next morning she went into respiratory distress and was placed on a respirator and taken back to surgery. The second surgery was good in the fact that they were able to remove the disc but our journey was not what we had prayed for. Angel Sophia never reagained any movement from the neck down and 6 days after her Birthday she went into respiratory distress and her whole body had filled with fluid...We got the call in the wee hours of the morning and the emergency hospital was 45 minutes away...what hurts so badly is that we promised her we would take every step of this journey together. We drove as fast as we could but our Angel was called before we could get there. She earned and is wearing her golden wings very proudly and I am sure that her halo remains tipped just a touch to one side and that her antics continue at the Bridge. She...was the rose that bloomed in our hearts. :gh_runner

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.