My Sweet Corky Went To The Bridge

Guest Viva

He waited :cry1 Think of all the wonderful years you had with Corky and how much he loved you :grouphug

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest Machbragal

Oh, I am so sorry for your terrible loss. I am glad that you were able to be with him at the end. You know, he loved you and always will.

I'm so sorry! :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest jeannejj

I am very sorry for your loss. It's hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. May your memories bring you peace and ease your heart.'

Run free, sweet Corky.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in your loss of your beloved angel. Just know Corky is just a rainbow away along with all our bridge angels. Another bright and shining star in our Heavens tonight. Until we meet again, send mommy and sign and know how much you were loved. :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious boy. I know that pain you are feeling now. It's still so fresh for me since my sweet Nick went to the Bridge on Monday. No matter how long they are with us, it never seems like enough time. But if it was days or months or years, what matters most is that they knew how very much they were loved. Your final gift to each other was to be together at the end.

Nancy

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown