My Sweet Corky Went To The Bridge

Guest Viva

Our sweet brindle boy Corky went to the bridge today, in my arms at home. It happened when I got home from work...it's like he knew and wanted to wait and see his Mommy one more time before he left for the bridge. He had been on the decline the past several months, so we knew it was inevitable as he was an old, sweet, sweet boy. Despite the medications and visits to the vet, and our hopes, his poor heart gave out.

Though I know he's in a better place, able to now run free, it is a devestating loss and a terrible thing to experience. I am still shaking and crying. As much as we have to be thankful for, I'm glad it happened here at home, where he knew he was loved.

Run free, my sweet sweet angel sweet...we love you so much and will always miss you...

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry your angel had to leave you. May God bless you and heal your broken heart.

Sounds like he had a wonderful life with you. Please take comfort in that.

I am very sorry. :f_red Bless you for being there for him in his final journey.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry on your loss of Corky. He was so loved and wanted to wait for you. Corky loved you too. run free sweet sweet boy.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Carla

Oh dear,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Corky is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together. He will ALWAYS be with you in spirit. You will have many greyt memories of Corky to help you through the difficult days ahead.

Godspeed Corky.

:f_red:f_red:gh_runner:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Guest gracesmom

I am so sorry. I agree with what you said though, what better way to pass then in the place you are most comfortable, in his home and in your arms. You were with him to the end with love. No doubt he is watching over you now.

I am so sorry for your loss. We never have enough time. Please find comfort in knowing that all of our precious Angels were at the Bridge to welcome sweet Corky and to help him settle in. He is running with the wind forever healthy once more. He will watch over you until you meet again. My sympathy and prayers. Godspeed.... :grouphug:f_red

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your baby boy. :grouphug It seems that no matter how many months or years they are with us, time is always too short. :( Godspeed, sweet Corky... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.