I Saw A Rainbow

Guest greymomx2

Guest greymomx2

I saw a rainbow early this evening. It made me smile, and made me think that somewhere a new angel baby had made it to the heavens and the Rainbow Bridge. To those who have very recently lost a hound, perhaps this rainbow was their way of letting you know they are ok, and I'm supposed to pass that news on to you. :beatheart It was an awufully beautiful rainbow.

Edited by greymomx2

Guest greymomx2

Michelle, what was strange was that it hadn't even been raining when I saw it! It just appeared. :) I know you miss your babies :grouphug

Guest greytlady

I will never forget the double rainbow Hope and I saw together a few weeks after we lost Andy and Dolly. It was like both of them were telling us they were together and all was right in their world.

Guest greymomx2
I will never forget the double rainbow Hope and I saw together a few weeks after we lost Andy and Dolly. It was like both of them were telling us they were together and all was right in their world.

Oh, how truly wonderful. I've seen one double rainbow in my life, and it truly took my breath away. I'm so happy you got to experience that. :)

Guest vahoundlover

I will cherish that evening forever. :grouphug