Girliekins Is At The Bridge

Guest greyhoundobsession

Guest greyhoundobsession

My baby girl is gone. I miss you so much my little angel. Wherever your beautiful spirit is I hope that you are running free and healthy and without pain. I can't write anything else. I'm so sorry.

Edited by greyhoundobsession

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug Your baby girl is free from pain, running like the wind with our beloved Bridge angels. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Kathy, I am so so sorry! :cry1 I know how special your Girliekins was to you :grouphug May God hold your aching heart in his hands :grouphug Girliekins, run free and say hello to my Bart for me! :gh_run

I'm so sorry. I know a girl could not have been loved any more, and I know your heart is aching.

Girliekins, I'll be watching the skies for your bright sweet star. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful sweet baby. Godspeed sweetie. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest KennelMom

I am so sorry...I was thinking about Girliekins the other day :cry1

Run free, sweet beautiful girl....You are so missed here, but I know you are in good company at the Bridge.

Hugs to you :grouphug

Her name just always made me smile. I am so sorry for your loss. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Farewell Girliekins!

I'm so sorry!

You have no need to apologise!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Oh, Kathy.... :cry1 I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I know how much you love Girliekins and what a wonderful mom you are. Trust and know that you did the best by your darling girl. I know too well how you are feeling and my heart goes out to you. I hope Shawn and Girliekins are running together pain free at the bridge.

Very big hugs, my friend. :grouphug

Kelly

Kelly and the boys

Andy (Full Details), Savage (SanTan SavageTry), Tag (C Ya Tag Heuer), Hamlet (Huntington's Monarch Hamlet),

and Cleopatra (Huntington's Cleopatra)

Never forgotten & Always in my heart, Shawn (Call Me Gone) 02/09/99 - 03/23/06

and Josh (Great Contender*) 01/11/98 - 11/29/07

6be773b747390028badb20f184e30be3.jpg