Argos & Cruiser

Guest SillyDog

Guest SillyDog

Thank you. It is just a tragedy. Their parents are agreat dog gaurdians - the kind of people who are good with the mangy-looky, scared rabbit runners. Mike & Holly have a way of rehabbing these poor dogs and within a few weeks they're adoptable. To have something like this happen to their own greys while away....I can't imagine how they feel. Our local GPA organization is rallying around them because we all know it's not their fault, so at least there is a lot of support. There is no question but that they can adopt again if they choose, and we all hope they do when they want to.

I spent a lot of this weekend processing this tragedy in little pieces. But thing I can't let myself thing about yet is how those poor lovely dogs might have felt - what they thought - out there when they decided to come in.

I also hugged my greys a lot this weekend.

Edited by SillyDog

Guest TrePoppyJaipur

That's aweful!

It's so hot down here in Mississippi, I feel like I could drop out with a heat stroke just standing still outdoors. I know this was an accident, but I have neighbors that keep their dogs chained to a tree. It makes me sick to see it, but the local animal control says there is nothing they can do as long as the dogs have food and water and is current on vaccinations. I just don't understand why somebody would even want a pet, just to have chained to a tree.

Edited by TrePoppyJaipur

how tragic. many prayers for healing, and peace for this family. We are all human and mistakes unfortunatley do happen. How sad.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest greymomx2

Oh my goodness. What an awful awful thing. Dear Argos and Cruiser, run and play with your greymates and the angels at the Bridge. You will not be forgotten. :grouphug

Edited by greymomx2

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

I just cannot get over this.....I am struggling with the words that their adoption group will indeed let them adopt again....I know it wasn't their fault but oh my what if the mother and sister are asked to babysit again....

I am very sorry....they are stronger and better than I ...I don't know if this one I would be able to forgive...even if it was my family....it would take a long long time....how could you forget...I just don't understand...I am sorry...

This has made me rethink ever leaving my grey with anyone....he has been getting a lot of kisses and hugs since I have read this one.....

Guest ZBippy

I am so sad for everybody involved in this situation. Argos and Cruiser, their owner's, and their owner's relatives who were just trying to do a nice thing for the new parents. What a tragedy.