• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Tre I am so sorry :grouphug

Poppy will always be remembered in your home and here on GT as well. Hugs to you and Jaipur too :grouphug

See you later Poppy!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest TrePoppyJaipur

Thanks to all of you. What a greyt bunch of folks you all are!

I was worried about Jaipur getting depressed, but he is still his same goofy self. I know he misses his buddy though.

Guest ArtofDetail

Seems their lives are so short. Why can't they live forever? I only have our Snowy in my heart now. Sorry for your loss. Cindy, Dano, Kona, Sin & Angel Snowy

We join in your sadness at the loss of your sweet Poppy :gh_runner

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

My deepest sympathies are with you. I remember when Poppy was attacked and his long recovery from that horrific event. Your dedication and love is something that stands out to me. He loved you so much and will continue to be with you, forever. Run free, sweet Poppy... :f_red:gh_run2

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Run free again Poppy!!!

You welcomed a family into your life and now you are waiting for them patiently across the bridge.

Tell your family they are very welcome at our Greytalk family, sweetie!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I am so sorry to hear about Poppy. Many healing thoughts to you, your wife, and your kids.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}