Maddison - One Year On

Bevd

One year ago today, bone cancer took you. But it didn't take you very far away ;)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/share...f73f130828c0d42

Christmas Card Out takes - 2003

Mad ears - Feb 04

Attack of The Maddison - Jan 05

42f893e94d57cdb5b6ec9addfb2bce13.jpg

22nd January 2001 - 13th July 2005

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest argolola

I can't believe it's been a year. I downloaded the song you had on his tribute video and think of him every time I hear it (and usually cry.)

God bless you and Marc and all the babies.

Guest Machbragal

Crying here in Seattle. Miss you Maddison so much. Will be thinking about him today. Thank you for sharing him with us.

:brokenheart:brokenheart:brokenheart:brokenheart

I just love the Christmas outtakes...he is just looking at you two like he has no idea why you would find the whole thing so amusing :wub:

:grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

We love and miss you sweet Maddison. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

it is so hard even after a year. what a sweet boy, Maddison. You are missed.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Hannah

:wub: Maddison was one boy who left his footprints over a lot of hearts (and in maddison footprint shaped bruises on my back too :lol )

Miss you goofy boy :beatheart

Guest jettcricket
:crying:crying:grouphug So young.....so damn unfair. We miss you Madison....could you please tell my Chance that Mommy misses him and loves him. :beatheart

Won't ever forget you, funny sweet boy.

Hugs to your momma and daddy and all whose hearts still ache for you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Lordy, I miss that boy. It feels so trite to tell you how much *I* miss him, when I cannot possibly miss him as much as you do, but I just...I do. I really, really do... :cry1

I've said it before and I'll say it again...thank you for sharing him with us. I can't help but think that such a special boy in no small part reflects his special humans. :grouphug

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

maddison is missed so much. thank you for bringing him back for us :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.