Godspeed, Sweet Darby

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

There is a new angel in the heavens tonight by the name of Darby. Please keep my friend Labby and her DH in your prayers as their hearts are breaking. Labby has always put her dogs' needs first and foremost, and Darby let her know it was time :cry1 Godspeed, you beautiful yellow girl!

Click here for a tribute to Darby

darby-fly.jpg

:brokenheart Another heart cries. Another angel to light the sky. Run free Darby :gh_run

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest how888

I made it half way through the tribute and those pictures in the snow stole my heart. I couldn't finish it. You all have my heartfelt sympathy in your loss of your beloved angel. May she leave those paw prints on all of your hearts with all of those good memories. She is running free with the angels, a new bright and shining star in our Heavens tonight. Godspeed Darby........Fly with the angels 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow." Til we all meet again Darby, send your family a sign..... :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:paw

what a beautiful girl :wub:

I'm crying here, she looked so much like my lab Chester :)

please pass along our heartfelt sympathy for their loss of Darby, okay? :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. Our heavens are graced...one more beautiful Angel...one more beautiful star to light our way. Godspeed beautiful Darby. My sympathy and prayers to Miss Darby's family. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'll come back to watch the tribute tomorrow.

Night night sweet and much loved Darby.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jettcricket

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. She was obviously loved very much....god speed sweet heart and send your people a sign that your alright, ok? :grouphug:f_red