Rusty

Pancho

Brandy

Ginger

Misty

Ralph

...and all the kitties at the Bridge

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Pippin, my first dog ever, you still live in my heart and my dreams. My prayers and thoughts go out for those of you who have loved and lost so many.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest 6hounds4Iggies

Our heart's are aching over our recent loss of our twelve year old Boxer Mr. B's Tootsie Pop Tease. (Tootsie) 12-10-90 to 12-05-02. We miss her snoring, the tongue washings and most of all her kind mothering of every animal ever to grace our home. My male grey-Bruno has morned her and would not eat for three days.

I have not been able to post this because I cry even thinking of her. She was one of my best breeding females plus my son's puppy selection even though I had already paid for another female and walking out the door. His cries for Tootsie stopped both me and the breeder where I handed her back my pick and scouped up Tootsie and my seven year old and home we went for twelve joyous years of compaionship and 4 litters of gorgeous puppies. I still have her son Boss and granddaughter Hanna who are equally loved.

Our other angels at the bridge are

Stuffy (austrailian shepherd)

Kady (Boxer)

Brutus (Boxer)

Sadie(Boxer)

Buddy (Boxer)

Hooter(Boxer)

Barkley(Boxer)

Dusty(Cat)

Dude(Dat)

Gooner(Cat)

Jasmine(Cat)

Cinder(Cat)

As you can tell, we are recent greyhound converts and I have rasied Boxers for 20 years. I will probably always have one in my home. The hounds have stolen my heart. I can't imagine losing one...my thoughts and prayers go to all that have lost pets as they are so much a part of our life. My trip across the bridge will look like a mob which I am proud to say I loved and cared for all of them.

Debbie

It was the first Christmas with out Winnie this year and my first with Dallas. I want her to know she'll never be replaced and will always have that special spot in my heart for her she wasn't my first grey but she's the first one at the rainbow bridge. I miss you pooh bear all my volunteer work is for you sweetie no matter how many I save my heart still aches for you.Though you have sent Dallas my way to help me it will be a long time until I can think of you without crying. Every stormy night I think of how scared you were and hope someone is there to calm you the way I did. I miss you and I always will. Until the day we meet again I love you forever...

To Rocky buddy I miss you silly little antics and the way you always cleaned the floor who needed a vaccumm cleaner! Everytime I see a beagle I think of you. Your bear is still here and Dallas loves it!!!!

And my kittys I miss you too.

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

• 3 months later...

Always in my heart:

Lollypop (Beagle) :angelwings

Bubblegum (Beagle mix) :angelwings

Puff (kitty) :angelwings

Boots (kitty) :angelwings

Tipper (Foxterrier mix) :angelwings

Rosie (Irish Setter) :angelwings

Ebony (kitty) :angelwings

Cheyenne (horse) :angelwings

Little Buck (horse) :angelwings

Taffy (Collie/Husky mix) :angelwings

Squeaker (Canarywing Parakeet) :angelwings

Little Guy (Greycheek Parakeet) :angelwings

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>

To all my babies... rest in peace. :wub:

Stormy (Siberian Husky)

Frosty (Siberian Husky)

Sunshine (Siberian Husky)

Amber (Siberian Husky)

Spark (Siberian Husky)

Ande (Blue Front Amazon)

Dewars (cat)

Romeo (Rottweiler - heart dog) :brokenheart

Addie (Rottweiler)

Shiloh (Greyhound)

And for everyone else who has lost a gentle friend, my sympathies.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

What a nice thread...I've had some wonderful memories while coming up with my list of Bridge Kids...

Laddie (Irish setter girl)

Lady (Brittany)

Midget (cockapoo)

Tiffany (cocker spaniel)

Buffy (cocker spaniel)

BeeBo (Hamster)

Kat (self explanatory)

Kashmyr (cat)

Trouble (black tabby)

Odie (orange tabby)

Beauty (mink colored cat)

Algernon (orange tabby kitten)

Bo (2/14/03...banana brindle greyhound)

Momma loves all of you and can't wait to be with you again...

N

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif