I Want To Extend My Deepest Sympathy

patricia

I wanted to extend my smypathy to all of you here who have lost precious members of your family...the holidays are so hard without our Bridge Angels...all the happy memories...now a void and ache in our hearts.

Merry Christmas my Sweet Angels...Always loved and missed...never forgotten...

Bridgette

Gee Gee

Taffy Puppy

Candy Girl

Fluffy

Gingersnap

Chocolate Chipper

Sweet Bubba

Buckwheat

Blue

Ding

Chelsea

Truffles

Sammie Jo

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Same here... :wub::angelwings

Sunny

Angel

Chelsea

Big Sneaks

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:(

Babette

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I miss you :angelwings

Bleu

Sheba

Charlie

Sassi

Brandi

B.C.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Maggie

Charlie

Casey

All three grey babies, and

Charlie the beagle

You will never be forgotton.

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:f_red

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Crying for our babies on Christmas Eve...

Morris the Minerboy

Midnight

Holly

Kitty

Shadow

Joe

God rest ye merry gentlemen (and furry ladies).

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

:) I just wanted to let everyone know who has recently lost someone that you are all in my prayers this christmas eve. I'll be thinking of all of you over the holidays :grouphug:)

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest Ferrevergrey

I want to wish the the best Christmas ever to my 4 bridge kids

Taz(Australian Cattle Dog(aka Heeler))

Sandy(terrier mix)

Licorice(cat)

Half Mask(cat)

My sympathies to all of you.

Our picture of our latest Bridgekid, Millie, wearing her reindeer antlers (which she hated for all of the 3 seconds we'd make her wear them!) is on the fridge. This is the first Xmas in 13 years that she hasn't been here, and it hurts. Her favorite bear is wearing a big gold bow, though, and is perched on Millie's favorite side of the couch.

I'll never forget our other pooches:

Daisy Mae, Duke, Ginger, Elke, Heathcliff (aka Little Heath), and his parents, Tasha and Ringo (aka Ding).

Nor will I ever forget our cats:

Boo-boo and her boyfriend Merlin, Sylvester, Captain Hook, Snooks, Whitey, and my first kitty, Tiger, who was hit by a truck and died in the veterinary hospital on Xmas Day.

:f_red

Edited by Millie'sMom

:grouphug

Guest prisonchef

count me in too. lord how i miss victoria of swampy acres and the way she thought my daughter was her sold litter. and black bart 1 and kisser i miss also. and my last springer black bart 2 i miss them all. but in retrospect i think they were just getting me ready to adopt my 2 retired greys. all 4 springers taught me to be patient and for that i thank them. and i want to say to everyone who like me had to put down a friend of 14 years like bart 2, think about what they taught you. be a friend to someone without judgement just be a friend.

and when we get to heaven lord what a wonderful time we will have with all our dogs and friends

jack