Today Would Have Been Katie Z's Gotcha Day!

SarahsBlackPack

Today would have been Katie Z's 7th Gotcha day. It seems like just yesterday that lost her. But in reality it has been 3 weeks since we said "Good Bye" to her. And it still hurt soo much. I just keep asking myself could I have done anything diffrent for her. And I don't think I could have.

I still remember that we brought her home 7 years ago today. She played with a sqeakey toy all night! We finally had to take it away from her because I was trying to sleep.Because I still had to work at 3:30 am. She gave us this look like "hey why did you take away my toy? I was having fun with it!

Over the years she was a source of laughter and amusement. And when we had a foster dog,she was always there to show them the rope around the house,and to let them know that this was her house and that they were just visiting.

Happy Gotcha to my sweet Bridge Girl Katie Z! I love you baby girl!

Little did I know this would be one of the last pictures I would ever take of her again.

273890079_0_145.jpg

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Guest argolola

Your beautiful, beautiful girl is celebrating at the bridge today and I'm sure is telling Mommy to wipe away your tears. You gave her a wonderful life. The life that most greys could only dream of. I know it still hurts though. May God bless you.

Katie Z, you will always be loved.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...I know there is a wonderful party in your honor at the Bridge. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending warmest hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest ChrissyB

Wow---what a beautiful hound!!!

Hang in there, she is among many of our perfect friends.

Hugs to you........

Katie Z is enjoying her gotchya day at the bridge -- lots of treats for all!!!

:bighug Sarah :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thinking of you today and knowing Katie Z is having fun. She is watching you from above.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest rsqdogsmom

Bless you, Sarah.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Seven years is not enough time.

Run free, Katie Z.

Your family misses you.