Another Angel

Guest OMGiluvgreys

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry :cry1:cry1

:f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Allie was beautiful. Run free sweet girl. I am so sorry for your loss. This is so sad. She will always be in your heart.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest OnecoRose

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you must be feeling. At least they are all free now. Prayers are with you.

Oh how tragic, I am so very sorry for your losses, most recently, your sweet Allie :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest Carla

Ken,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Allie is running painfree at the Bridge, smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together. She will always be with you in spirit.

Godspeed Allie.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink:f_pink

Carla

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry.....

Cancer just sucks, I hope soon there will be a cure.

Run with all the other Angels that left us too soon Allie.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

f_yellow I'm so sorry to hear about Allie.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Ken & Pam, I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Allie and losing 3 so close together. I hope you got my email message on the TLC List. Sending you my sympathies and sending special prayers for you. We recently found out our sweet little Sarah - who just turned 8 in March has 3 sizeable growths. One is on her pancreas, one on her adreanal gland and one in her abdomin. I thank God for every day I have with her. Thinking of you! Godspeed Allie!

Guest rsqdogsmom

I am so very sorry for your loss.

It is heartbreaking to lose 3 in less than a year.

God must have a very special hound on the way to you that will be needing EXTRA love!

Bless you and your family in this time of sadness.

Ken

We just heard about Allie. Our heart felt condolences

Rich & Jerrie

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow Godspeed, Allie. :gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest how888

I am so very sorry on this tragic loss. What beautiful words and know Allie is now free from all pain, just a rainbow away. :f_pink:f_pink