My Sassy Ferret

DianeFG

:grouphug

Never was a pet more aptly named than your little Sassy who will be playing and rollicking and driving Fudgie crazy till everyone is together again some day.

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I'm so sorry to hear about your little Sassy girl. :cry1 Have fun with Fudgie sweetie!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest tygar

What a nice long life she had with you! I'm sure she appreciated you helping her cross-over with dignity.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

:bighug

Now, imagine Sassy up there, ferreting around, sniffing out all the new places, wrestling and playing with all the other kids up there, chittering away ... Awww!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest how888

Diane, I am so very sorry. Godspeed sweet angel. :f_pink Sassy, send those signs from the other side of the bridge so all will believe you are only a rainbow away.

Guest greymomx2

God bless you, Sassy. I hope you and your brothers and sisters are having a ball up among the angels. f_yellow I'm very sorry for your loss.