Little Annie Fannie

Guest greystar

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I know how hard this was for you guys, it's never an easy decision, but you did what was right for your girl Annie, you knew her well enough to help her when she needed the help. BLESS YOU

Annie sweetie you were young at heart here on earth and now over the Rainbow Bridge you are young of body.

Run free sweet Annie girl, you are sadly missed here but we know your in a better place. Watch over your mom, dad and pack members here on earth. They miss you sweetie.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. Annie was a beautiful and special lady. She was very lucky to have had your love, and you have the memories. May they bring you peace and joy.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Wonderful tribute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She sounds like she was a true gift.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I am so glad that Annie found you to give her a few more happy years, and so desperately sorry that you've lost her. Hugs to you both.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest eviesmom

Ken & Heather -- when Ken posted on the GW adopters' site, my heart went out for you all and meant to write then that our thoughts are with you. Losing any grey is especially hard, and I'm glad that you all have each other still.

G'night sweet Annie...

Guest deanna

:crying

i happened to check out your website *just* after annie passed. and the sad news was on there, but i haven't had the heart to ask about it. i figured you'd post when the time was right :(

i'm so sorry you've lost such an amazing lady. don't we all wish they'd just live forever... :beatheart

Guest tygar

:cry1

Wow... the love you shared with her is apparent...

What a lucky lady!

I'm sorry for your loss - but, thankful you guys are so open-hearted and wonderful.

Guest rsqdogsmom

Thank you for sharing the story of your girl, Annie, with us.

She was truly blessed to have found her forever home with you and your pack.

She had a long life and a good life with you.

Bless you for opening your heart and your home to this senior girl.

My deepest sympathy on your loss.

It is as if Annie had two lives. One before she lived with you and the wonderful life she had with both of you.

I was smiling through my tears reading your tribute.

Bless you both for the years you gave back to Annie.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl, Annie. May she run fast. I am so sorry for your loss but it sounds like you were the lucky ones to have had a hound like Annie and to know her love. She was a special one, this you could tell. Many sympathies for you both and the rest of the pack.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge