Little Annie Fannie

Guest greystar

Guest Tenderhearts

What a beautiful tribute to sweet Annie! :wub: May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug

Annie, you will never be forgotten, precious girl! :beatheart

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deanna

i just noticed...annie was born 3 days after my 10th birthday. :wub:

which was actually a terrible day for me. one that i remember. it does me good to know that such a good thing happened that day... :beatheart

Guest adriahna

I'm so sorry to hear about Annie - you both gave her a beautiful new life full of love, happiness, fulfillment and purpose. She will always love you for that, and for the dignity you allowed her in her passing. You and your beautiful animal family are strongly in my thoughts.

I am so sorry. :( One thing is so certain...Miss Annie is the rose that bloomed with your love and your tender care. She will always remain close until you meet again...right in your hearts. Run free sweetie...I know you had a huge welcome at the Bridge.

My deepest sympathy...I know how much it hurts. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Heather & Ken, I'm so very sorry for your loss of Annie. What a wonderful tribute to your beautiful girl. Heaven will have one more very bright star tonight. Godspeed Annie. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest tammymacb

Ken and Heather, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved girl. I know the last years of her life were the happiest and I hope that knowledge brings you some peace. You are both very special people and as you were lucky to have Annie, Annie was also very lucky to have you.

Guest how888

Heather and Ken, I am so very sorry to hear about your Annie. What a beautiful tribute and yes it made me cry. :cry1 You gave her such a loving home and just believe she is a rainbow away. As I always say I can't wait til that one last big meet n greet 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow." Godspeed Annie Fannie, wishing your mommy and daddy a bouquet of blessings and some peace knowing they will see you again one day. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay

Guest GiJenn51

Ken I can not believe I missed this. In talking with you I know how much Annie meant to you and Heather. I'm so very sorry to see her go. She was such a rock for you guys!

Run free Annie, run with the wind at your back, you are sorely missed and yet seen in everything we do. f_yellow

Guest vahoundlover

With tears streaming, what a beautiful tribute to your special girlie girl. My heart aches for you guys. With the love you showed her and the love she returned in kind, she will always be with you in your hearts.

Annie watch over your mom, dad and sisters and brothers and send them a sign as soon as you can.

Godspeed sweet Annie :f_pink

Guest KyGrey

I am so sorry to hear about Annie. To see and hear how she blossomed after she was in your care and household shows how much she loved you and you loved her. Run free Annie! You will always be remembered.

Guest kbone

Thank you for sharing her story with us. She obviously left this earth having found the couch and the love that she sooo deserved. I know you guys will miss her dearly :bighug

What a lovely and loving tribute to Annie. Clearly, she was a lucky girl to find you. Just as clearly, she was a great blessing to you and you family as well. Please accept heartfelt condolences on the sad loss of your very special girl.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Very sorry to read of this.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Ken... I am so sorry to hear this but was so proud to have met you thru Annie. Annie was a very special hound to all of us us here and we know you loved her until the end...

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie