Goodbye Scooter

Guest multiplicity

Guest greytful4kylie

Just wanted to add my sympathy for your loss. I've been there several times over and each time was never easy.I could swear up to two weeks after he'd left I would still see my little Toesy peeping around the corner waiting to pounce and feel him jump up on my bed in the middle of the night. Each and everyone of my babies stayed around for about two weeks after they physically left...guess to make sure their mom was going to be ok. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sending warmest hugs. I don't think you were a bad mom. I think you were a good one, to give your lovely little girl every chance. I'm sorry she couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed, Scooter.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest multiplicity

Greg picked up Scooter's ashes today.I has hoping this would bring me

some peace...it has only reminded me of the ugly truth that Scooter is

gone. cry1.gifcry1.gifcry1.gif

Guest DoofBert

Scooter knows you loved her...do not blame. Remember the silly little things she did that made you smile, not the sorrow of the most recent days..

Scooter is is good company at the bridge.

Oh no - Sheri & Greg, I'm so sorry for your loss of Scooter. 15 years is a long and wonderful life, but it is never long enough, is it?? :sad1 Sheri, you aren't a bad mom, and Scooter would not think so! Animals just don't worry and fret the way we do. She was just living, being herself, maybe something hurt a bit, but it wasn't anything she would associate with blame or regret - animals just don't do that. All she knew from you and for was love - you were her "skin-mom and dad" :wub: and all the blessings in her life came from you, including the final release you gave her.

I bet her ashes will come to comfort you - give yourself the time to grieve, and then allow yourself to laugh and smile as the happy memories are remembered. :grouphug:grouphug

Lisa

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest how888

I am so sorry for your loss of your precious little angel. Chase butterflies and run through the daisies Scooter til we all meet again. Send mommy a sign from 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow." :f_white:f_white:f_white

Guest 4baddogs

Oh sweetie, you were NOT a terrible mom! You did the most unselfish thing in the world for Scooter and it matters not what led up tp that, ok? Scooter loves you and always did, so please don't beat yourself up. Scooter may be gone, but her wonderful memories will be with you forever. She would never want you to feel guilty for anything, please know that.