Goodbye Scooter

Guest multiplicity

Guest multiplicity

post-7980-1151067596_thumb.jpg

With overwhelming sorrow Greg and I helped free Scooter from her pain. Scooter lived 15 healthy, happy years and is missed more than words can say. :cry1 We love you, Scooter.

Guest greyhound_bug

Sheri, I'm so sorry!!! You did all that you could for Scooter and may you find peace in knowing you gave her the best life she could have ever had.

:grouphug:grouphug:f_pink:f_pink

Guest bonscoby

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a special place in my heart for kitties. I loved my cat so much, it was very painful to have to make the decision to have him put to sleep. It's was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Know that you did the right thing for Scooter. So sorry for the sadness and the emptiness that you are feeling....

:f_white

Guest Machbragal

I'm so sorry for this loss. I lost my kitty of 12 and 1/2 years on Tuesday. I hope they are both welcomed with great joy in kitty heaven.

:f_white:f_white:heart:heart

Guest hamiesmom

Run free sweet Scooter. I dread the day when I will have to make that decision for my little, free spirited, born wild "Mabel". Hugs to all of you. :f_white

Guest multiplicity

Thank you everyone..but I was a bad mom and kept her longer than I should have...I really hoped that she could be healed and she was seizuring before I brought her in...yesterday when I picked her up (to bring her to the vets) every vertebrae in her back grinded and cracked...she was pain...I hope she forgives me. :cry1

Guest TuxsMom

you were not a bad kitty mom, you held out hope for your beloved Scooter, and she knew why you held on :grouphug

She would have done the same for you :nod

I am so sorry you had to say goodbye :cry1

I am so sorry...My prayers and sympathy. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.