Thank You

rycezmom

I would like to take this opportunity to thank this board and all of its members for the care, compassion and understanding that you have shown not only to me on the loss of my special boy Ryce, but to all the others that have lost a beloved hound. It is a great comfort to know that there are so many people that understand that not only are our hounds members of our family but that they hold a place of honor within our lives. Your words of care, sympathy and compassion have made this difficult time a little easier to get through. I have been blessed to have had nine years with my remarkable boy and am continually blessed with my friends on this board. I miss my boy terribly and he will sit up in my heart always as do you all.

Hound Hugs to All,

Leslie

100_8578a.jpg

000_0006ab.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Thank you for sharing your precious Angel with us. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.