Indy (it's Skywalker)

Guest IndyTwister

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Oh, what a tragedy. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. :grouphugf_yellow:grouphug Run free, Indy. :gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Leilani

I'm SO sorry for your loss :(

My good friend (human) who died in April had a Grey, her heart dog, whose sire was TNT Star Wars and whose mother was a full sister to Indy's mother, making them practically siblings... if Indy was anything like dear, sweet Cooper, then I know he was a wonderful hound.

No matter how much time we have, it's never enough, is it? :(

*hugs*

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. :heart Please accept my condolences. I know the pain you are going through all too well...

Run free, Indy. Gino and you can be best buds now. :beatheart

I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking and unexpected loss. Sometimes even when everyone does all the "right" things, the outcome is still a tragedy. Comforting thoughts for your grieving family and peace at the Bridge for your wonderful Indy.

:grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest IndyTwister
I am so very, very sorry for your loss. :heart Please accept my condolences. I know the pain you are going through all too well...

Run free, Indy. Gino and you can be best buds now. :beatheart

Thank you to everyone for you kind words. They mean a lot and today we've actually had some time without tears - and have laughed a little at Indy antidotes from friends and family.

Chrissy, I was so sad when I read about Gino. I never met him but I cried terribly when you lost him. He reminded me so much in appearance of our Twister every time you posted photos. But even more so his gentleman like ways were so like Indy. He was our best friend, our soul mate in a dog. So your loss hit very close to home. And now I know all too well how you feel and I only hope time heals both our wounds. And yes, I'm sure Indy & Gino will be best of friends.

I am so very sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

May you find comfort and always know you had a special friend in Indy. He sounded wonderful. I am so sorry. Run free sweet boy.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest rsqdogsmom

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

My prayers are with you and your family in this sad time.

Run free, sweet Indy. :(

Guest cleo570

Terribly sorry about your loss. I'm sure that you brought as much to his life as he did yours - you were lucky to have found each other.