Sullivan's Free

Guest greyhound_bug

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 My heart goes out to you... :brokenheart Losing one's heart dog is especially painful. :brokenheart He will be with you always, in spirit. Godspeed, precious Sullivan... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest DogmaLondon

Oh dear Nat, I have been crying since I got your email last night. I'm SO SO sorry. I don't have any words.

I put a pic of Sully on my homepage this morning. You and Dan and the boys are in our thoughts, and if there's anything you need just give us a call.

Guest mecki

I'm so sorry Nat and Dan. :cry1 My heart breaks for you. You are all such brave souls.

Know that Sullivan will always be with you.

He will be so missed. Godspeed sweet boy. f_yellow

Nat....I can't find words :( I know how you feel...and it breaks my heart, the tears are flowing :weep

Sullivan was such a fighter and he did sooooo well for so long!

Run pain free, Sully! Oh and give my Miss Nellie some kisses.....till we meet again....

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest greyhound_bug
Nat....I can't find words :( I know how you feel...and it breaks my heart, the tears are flowing :weep

Sullivan was such a fighter and he did sooooo well for so long!

Run pain free, Sully! Oh and give my Miss Nellie some kisses.....till we meet again....

Suzie, I hope that it makes you feel a bit better knowing that he had strict orders to make sure that he said HI to certain hounds for their momma's...Miss Nellie was one of them :)

You're right, he put up a H*LL of a fight for over 5 months. He fought harder than we ever expected not mention surprised our vet with his every visit.

I miss you so much Big Guy :weep

Guest Winterwish

Sullivan is with you forever and always greyhound bug. Sending my deepest sympathies ~ :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Run and play free sweet Sullivan ~ :angel:f_white:f_pink:f_white:candle

Nat, I've been crying since Bill told me last night. He was such a brave boy... afraid of everything but this awful disease!

As I wrote last night, please call/email/visit if you need us.

Sullivan knows that this past year was the best he could have been given... I mean, how many people would move their bed to the living room for their dog? How many people would feed and water their dog on demand? You gave him a very special and safe home.

He's a very special angel... bed-head ears and all. :)

:weep:grouphug

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. Sullivan was lucky to have had your love, and you are lucky for the memories. May they bring you peace and joy and replace the pain in your heart.

Run free, sweet Sullivan.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow