Sullivan's Free

Guest greyhound_bug

Guest greyhound_bug

It is with Greyt sadness, tears in my eyes and a huge lump in my throat and pain in my heart.....today at 4:30pm, we helped Sullivan cross the bridge. It is the hardest decision we've ever had to make, but for Sullivan, it was the right one. He did not suffer, and still seemed happy when he left us. I held him and had his head in my lap and talked to him as he crossed the bridge. Before he went, he looked at DH and then at me as if to say thank you. I am comforted in knowing that we are fortunate enough to have a vet that came to our house so that Sullivan was home when he crossed and his brothers were by his side.

Sullivan, you know you were your mommy's baby, her heart boy. You will forever be in my heart and by my side. I know it's only been a few hours, but I miss you so much. I can't imagine waking up tomorrow and not seeing your bed head ears. You know no matter how early it was or how tired I was, those silly ears ALWAYS made me laugh.

I love you big boy. You'll always be my Sully Wully Poo-poo, my Boo Man Goo.

Run pain free sweetheart. Until we meet again,

:kiss2

Love Mommy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest how888

Oh my heart aches for you for I know that feeling you have. My heartfelt sympathy in this tragic loss. May all those great memories of your Sullivan help you get through this in the days to come. Just know you will see him again one day and that he is just a rainbow away. Another star in the Heavens tonight. Seems like he and Volanteer went together. Hope they both send you signs tonight. :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay

I'm sorry he had to leave you so soon.

Godspeed, gallant lad.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest meganm

oh my goodness Nat and Dan, I am in tears right now reading this.

Know that you did the right thing for Sully and be greatful for all the time you had with him before today.

All my thoughts go out to you and your furkids toight.

Sully knows you loved him very much and will be watching over all of you.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

:f_white

Guest multiplicity

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I am so sorry Nat.

I did not realize that he was so close to the end when we were talking on Saturday.

Godspeed dear Sullivan.

Healing thoughts to you Nat and Dan.

:cry1 Godspeed sweet boy

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Carla

I am so sorry for your loss. You will have many wonderful memories of Sullivan to help you through the difficult days ahead. Sullivan is smiling down upon you thanking you for the time you had together.

:f_red:f_red:gh_run:f_red:f_red

Godspeed Sullivan.

Carla

:( I am so sorry. My sympathy and prayers. :( Run free sweet Sullivan. You are so loved and missed. Godspeed... :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Godspeed sweetheart. :gh_run2

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am so sorry. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)