Ralphie Catz 1985 - June 20, 2006

ChiliDog

It is with sadness (and some relief) that we announce the passing of Ralph (Ralphie) Catz today at 4:10 pm EST.

Ralphie was 21 years young and led a full, energetic life. His favorite pastimes were eating, napping, playing with silver foil balls, napping, harassing his Dad, napping, nibbling on the herbs, napping, his laser light toy, napping, lying on his catnip pillow, oh and yes, did I mention napping. :D

He leaves behind his sister Chili Catz (10) and his 2 cousins Logan and Joe (both 5).

He is now running and playing at the Bridge with his brother Satan Catz and his cousins Rajah and Ricochet. (Or else he is napping at the Bridge while they all play :) )

Ralphie - you were Mama's Good Boy for 21 years - you deserve your rest now. Run free, sweetie - Don't sniff too much catnip, though - remember it makes you sneeze. :blush

Guest Greymom

I am so sorry. Saying prayers to help you through this difficult time. Even though he lived a good long life, it never seems long enough. :grouphug:f_white

It was really his time. The Dr. gave hime the 1st shot to relax him and I think he slipped away then. When the doc came back into the room for the 2nd shot he couldn't believe it. He commented that he'd never seen such a phenom. Weird as it may sound I think all Ralphe needed was that little "boost".

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Tenderhearts

21 years :wub: What an extroardinary and full life he had with you! God bless you for giving Ralphie such a wonderful home. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Goodspeed, Ralphie! You sniff all the Bridge catnip you want to--your mom has obviously forgotten Bridge catnip doesn't make kitties sneeze.

Please say hi to Pete and all the rest of them for me.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

My sympathy and prayers. Chase those butterflies at the Bridge Sweetheart and Kiss Miss Fluffer and Sammi Jo for me. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Wow, what a long happy life he had! I had a kitty that lived to be 21 too. Maybe they can compare really-old-kitty notes at the bridge!

Godspeed, Ralphie. You did good, buddy.

:bighug:angel:bighug

Wishing you peace and hoping you find comfort in your memories.

Guest rsqdogsmom

I am so sorry for your loss.

Your kitty had an amazingly long life! I think that was his reward for 'good living'.

That, and getting to stay with his loving family so long. :)

Bless you for having taken such good care of him.

I know that it was hard to see him go even though he was obviously ready.

Guest jettcricket
It was really his time. The Dr. gave hime the 1st shot to relax him and I think he slipped away then. When the doc came back into the room for the 2nd shot he couldn't believe it. He commented that he'd never seen such a phenom. Weird as it may sound I think all Ralphe needed was that little "boost".

Awww....what a good long life. My kitty Zeke, that I had put down in March, was the same way. He was suffering from kidney failure and had dementia. He too, when my vet gave him the shot to relax him, was at that point almost gone. Zeke was 17 and was my first pet that I stayed with. It was very peaceful and quick. I had my hand on his chest petting him and talking to him telling him that Mommy loved him and that he was a gentleman right up until the end.

Please accept my condolences in the loss of Ralphie Catz. I'm sure my Zeker was there to great him. f_yellow

I love that I can still giggle through my tears when I read some of these :rolleyes: I can just see Ralphie Catz... napping, or course watching all the other play.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Missing my bridge greys Opal and Eden and cat Bailey. Mom to Missy the Super Mutt and recent foster failure of Miley to mini-mutt.

Guest Baloos_Mom

What a great life! 21 years! I am sorry for your pain but you must know what a good life your guy had! ...especially with all those toys! ;) TWENTY-ONE years! :grouphug

sending sympathy to you on the loss of Ralphie. What a sweet guy he must have been.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge